Noris - Holy Moley
· The moles constantly dig aways through the ground to get into their construction.
· At Holy Moley, players try to bring their 4 moles down from the flower meadow into their construction.
· The moles may not be allowed to dig away until the player has dice a six.
· The next number of diced eyes can then advance the animal. You can walk past other moles or send them back to the flower meadow if you land on the same field.
· The first to bring all 4 moles of their own colour into the construction wins the game.
· The playing area consists of 4 plates, which are interlocked like puzzle pieces. For 2-4 players aged 3 and up. Warning: not suitable for children under 3 years.